Thursday, March 27, 2008

Meeting Carter

My sister, brother-in-law, niece, and new nephew came home for the first time since Carter was born (in January). I hadn't seen them since August!!! He is such a doll. AND, they are moving back here from California in June! We are very excited that they will all get to grow up together.
Me and my sister, Shelley
This is my brother, Matt and his fiance and future son (we already consider them ours!!) Lynn and Collin. There will definetly be more pictures of them soon. They are getting married on April 26th!


2 comments:

Kara said...

The website is www.picnik.com. It was so much fun. You upload a photo and play with it, then resave it to your computer. There are so many things you can do with the photos...have fun! - Kara

Mandy said...

Carter is a cutie!! I love the picture of Matt, Lynn and Colin!