Wednesday, June 22, 2011

May

We had SO much fun in May!! Once we started swimming, we went into full summer mode!

We got a new puppy named Roscoe. He's a Blue Heeler and Black Lab mix. He's such a sweet dog!!! Lucy wasn't sure about him at first, but after a couple of days they were best buds. Well, more like siblings since they fight a lot :).
Lydia LOVES gymnastics!!! She's getting ready to move up to the next class in July. I can't wait to see what she learns.




This girl also loves to fly kites!! The Easter Bunny brought her one and that's when she fell in love. I can't believe that it hasn't broken yet!! H&L playing outside.
Lyddie has started sounding out words and writing. It started several months ago when she brought me a piece of paper with her name on it. I couldn't believe that she had written it by herself. She started asking how to spell words and how to write them. I found a book that Zane played with when he was learning to read. It's OLD but such an awesome way for them to learn. She wanted to spell words in the book every night instead of read a story. She is doing GREAT!! If it's a normal word that reads like it looks (usually 3 sometimes 4 letters) she can spell it and write it!

Her thinking face :).

Pool Time!!!! I look rough all summer because we swim so much and I refuse to dry and straighten my hair every day. If you've seen my hair without being straightened you will know what I'm talking about. This is my disclaimer incase you run into me at Target :)!!!
Karaoke is a FAVORITE around our house!


0 comments: