Thursday, June 23, 2011

June

June is going to have several posts but this is a good one to get me caught up :).

This was one night on our way out the door for a dinner date.Jared and Zane play basketball almost every day! H gets in on the action too. Zane doesn't take it easy on him which can be frustrating but I figure it will make him an awesome basketball player ;)! Harrison has turned into quite the little baseball player. He plays first base and can smack it to fence. I'm really proud of how far he's come this year!!




We went to visit my Granny a couple of weeks ago. Her and Lydia worked in her school books (she just retired this year!!) for a long time. I've said this before (probably several times!) but she is the most patient person I know. Well, her and my Mom! Maybe I'll get some of that since it's in my blood ;). I know why she did so great with the kids for all of those years and why they love her so much.


1 comments:

boydnewell said...

Angie,
LOVE your blog. The picture of mom (Granny) and Lydia reminded me of you and her when you were Lydia's age. You saved her life after Dad died. She felt safe when you were there. Love you, my dear neice. You are a wonderful mom and wife and person! Keep blogging!
Aunt Debbie