Wednesday, June 22, 2011

April

I've had some computer issues and have also just been BUSY! The blog has taken a back seat but I'm going to try and get it updated. I print them into a book each year and was looking through them a few days ago. That inspired me to get going on it again :). Those books are priceless and mean more every year.

In April, my sister and her family had a gender reveal party. It's a BOY!!! They were all wanting a boy so that worked out great ;).
We dyed Easter eggs with the Holts. I didn't get very many good pics. They were all pretty tired :). Harrison's favorite part of coloring the eggs was eating the broken ones!

We were running late Easter morning so I didn't get a pic with them all dressed :(. Opening Easter baskets was more important than posing for pictures :). There was a lot of flooding. This is the flood plain that is down the bluff behind our house. We usually drive the jeep down the trail and across this to get to the river. I didn't think that it would EVER stop raining. This one is hard to see because it was getting dark. This is the White River bridge.




0 comments: