Monday, February 7, 2011

L&L=BFF

I know that I've talked about how tight Lyddie and Lucy are. They are just a match made to be together! If we let Lucy in and she's really excited, she'll jump up on us so that we'll pet her or get feisty and a little ornery. With Lydia, she's always calm and sweet. I never imagined loving this silly dog like I do!! She makes a great pillow.To think that Lydia used to climb on the barstool because she was terrified of Lucy!!BFF!
On this day, Lucy was STARVING! Lydia let her inside to play and to feed her. She fed her with a spoon and Lucy was SO patient. I love the look on her face. Waiting...

2 comments:

Rita said...

So sweet! I love the first picture!!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet pup she is! She seems to have grown even since we've seen her last!