Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Final Sledding Post...Hopefully!!

I love snow and cold weather as much if not more than the next person, but I REALLY hope that these are the last snowy pictures that I take this winter. We went sledding a couple of more times. Jared called one of our neighbors and asked if we could sled on his hill. I didn't know that we would be dodging cows :)! They ran away from us at first. Then crossed our path a couple of times and decided to leave us alone. Interesting creatures!
Lyddie's little face got really cold so she used Jared's cover. She will sit and eat snow and push you down the hill all day long, but doesn't love to sled. Maybe next year!Lydia and Miss Hayden. These girls just love each other :)!! These pics are from the "big snow" that we just had. The Holt's and Loddie came over and went sledding with us. I didn't think that it would be very fun since the snow was so deep. Jared made us a track and it was AWESOME! The adults way outlasted all of the kids. We went in only once the sun went down and we couldn't feel our feet :). GOOD TIMES!!ZANE!! I feel like I don't have very many pictures of him on here!! The other two are just easier to corner :).
Once the track was established, some of the kids would sit and throw snowballs (really hard) at the people sledding. It was so powdery that I couldn't make a snowball. I don't know how they did it but it felt like rocks :).
Hayden was getting tired! Jared carried her AND the two sleds back up the hill :).

0 comments: