Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hanging With Taylor Swift and Other Fun Things...

Ok, so we didn't exactly hang out with Taylor Swift but we did get to meet her at a pizza restaurant in Nashville! I went on a girl trip/conference a few weeks ago. As we were pulling in to our hotel (The Hutton) the driver pointed to some condos across the road and said that Taylor Swift lived there. When we went to dinner that night Loddie jokingly asked the waitress if Taylor ever came in. She pointed to a table across the room and said, "Yeah, she's sitting over there." Some other people asked her for a picture as she was leaving so we decided to join in!!
This is her and my friend Emily. For some reason this picture is really small! It's me, her, and my friend Kim.I'm going back to New Years with these!! Harrison and Lydia played on the laptop as we hid from the tornado! I remember hearing a storm outside and turned the TV on to check on it so that I could go back to sleep and not worry. There were tornado warnings and they were talking about Goshen. I woke Jared up and as I turned my cell phone on it started going off with texts that were checking on us. We decided to get the kids up and put them in the pantry. Zane was at a friend's house :(. We actually had some friends in Siloam that lost their house. Very scary stuff!!
After the storm passed we let the kids get in bed with us. Surprisingly, we all fell back asleep! That night, we went to dinner. They boys dressed up in their beautiful Christmas sweaters. The BEST (best) part, is that Aaron (second from the left) got there 15 minutes before anyone else. They said that everyone kept glancing at him as they sat down :)!!
Lydia's FIRST ponytail!!! It won't work when it's dry but we are getting there!!
Harrison and Lucy hanging out in her cage. Snow days make you a little crazy :).
Harrison enjoyed holding Mackenzie (Holt) and giving her a bottle. ALMOST made me think that it would be fun to have another one. Almost...
Lydia really enjoyed having the animals inside during all of the snow. I'm not sure that Coconut was as amused! She was a good sport though. She is the most patient cat I have ever seen!
Lucy was eating the cat's food while getting a personal concert from Lydia. Priceless!
Yes, Lydia wore her "warm" pajamas (as she calls them) for about two weeks straight!! She loves them more than anything so why not?!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Very cool!!!

Shelley said...

I think you do need another baby ;) I love the sweater party. The men all look so... manly-ha!

SydneeB said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO wish I could've seen Aaron sitting in the restaurant with his lovely vest! BAHAHAHA! He does look flamin'.... as does the rest of the fabulous crew. =D