Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving and Such

My sister and I always go to Mom's house to cook on the day before Thanksgiving. We always have SO much fun when we get together.
Mom getting ready to make some mean pies :). Shelley brought the ingredients for the kids to make really cute Pilgrim hats. I just realized that I don't have a picture of the finished product! Way to go Ang :).
She LOVES her aunt Shell!!We had to keep washing Lydia's fondue stick :).
The next day, we started off with lunch at Jared's Mom and Dad's house. It was SOO cold and even snowed. I LOVED how festive it felt!!Lydia with Mema and Great Grandma. I LOVE this picture.
This boy loves his sister. Sometimes she'll walk in with a cute dress or something on and he'll say, "Awww Lydia, you look so pretty." She's so blessed to have two brothers that love her like they do :)!!
Jared's Mom always gives the kids an Old World Christmas ornament on Thanksgiving. They really look forward to opening them. She always finds the cutest ones! We went to my parent's house for dessert but I left my camera here. No pics :(.

0 comments: