Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pre Christmas Fun!

I've got several Christmas posts to do so I'm just going to do several smaller ones to keep it simple :).
L and H were enjoying popcorn and a Christmas movie. It's one of our favorite things to do! This is Kim. She's about the sweetest thing ever :). Absolutely the best trooper around when it comes to preggo girls (and I'm sure at other times but I've only known her while she's been pregnant :). She texted me one night to see how our late night of Academy shopping was going. We'd gotten most of the gifts but hadn't wrapped a single one. I've been off this Christmas since my house is STILL very VERY much under construction :). I was tired and coming down with a cold that ended up lasting a week and just hadn't gotten it done. She joked about having the fun part to look forward to (wrapping) and said that if I needed help she wouldn't mind coming over. I told her I'd be wrapping the next day and to just call me if she got bored (thinking ha ha). The girl showed up and helped me wrap EVERY present in the room. She was a machine. She wrapped twice as fast as I did. She was 37 weeks pregnant (and under 5 foot tall) so I know sitting on that floor was not comfy). Thanks Kim!!!!! I'll never ever forget it.Harrison had his class party at school. I'm one of the homeroom moms this year and it's been so much fun getting to be so involved. It's priceless. Especially since I'm working with a super sweet girl :).There were extra gingerbread houses so Lydia got to decorate her own. I never heard a peep out of her during the whole party. She sat on H's lap and listened to the book, helped him with his plate of food, and LOVED decorating the house. Harrison's Santa hat had a built in beard. You know he couldn't just bring a plain one :).
Class Pic
...and a CRAZY class pic!! He's having SO much fun this year. We've been SO blessed to have two wonderful teachers in a row. This boy loves school and actually gets a little sad when there's a long break because he misses it :).

0 comments: