Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Eve

This year we went to Great Grandma's after Lydia's nap so that she could give the kids their presents. She gave Lydia some bows and guess what?!?!
She can wear them!! I was thrilled :).We brought the kids these reindeer noses back from Dallas. They were a bigger hit than we thought they would be.You can wear them as a nose or combine them and be an alien. I HAVE to explain his outfit! He went and bought a (ladies) fleece jacket and cut the arms off to make this beautiful vest. Throw on a turtleneck and you're ready for the Christmas parties. His grandma never mentioned it so I don't think she knew he was joking! I got Lydia a flashing Christmas light necklace. So cute!! This was at my parents house. We have a BIG family party there every year. I didn't get very many pics :(. The weather was starting to get bad so we played Dirty Santa early and had to rush it. We didn't even get to stay and eat. When we got home, Harrison put the reindeer food out. Lydia sampled all of Santa's goodies. I "caught" Santa in the act!! Zane went and woke Harrison up and they hid behind the couch in the living room and watched him work. The french doors were closed so they couldn't see TOO well ;). They had planned to try and catch him but once Harrison fell asleep, he was OUT. I think Zane poured water on him to wake him up!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I love the updates. I'm hoping to get Christmas up soon, but I think I should do Thanksgiving first ;) I am so behind. The pics are great. I can't believe the boys caught Santa! I bet Zane really hated to have to pour water on Harrison.

SydneeB said...

that winter vest option your husband is sportin'.....tragically awful! And stinkin' funny!! My brother was looking for a Bill Cosby sweater to wear at Christmas. Funny guys!