Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day (finally!)

On Christmas Day, the boys (finally) woke up at 10 (yes, TEN) to see what Santa had brought. Lyddie got up a little earlier and Jared brought her down and she played in our bed for awhile. We finally went and woke the boys up (we were supposed to be at Jared's parents' house at noon). They seemed really happy with what he had left them under the tree and in their stockings!
This picture is supposed to be down toward the bottom but I can't make it move!! I had no problem with moving the others.... This is her getting her pink bat and ball. You can tell that she has brothers. She got a lot of girly things but also got this and a pink basketball hoop. Just trying to keep her well rounded :).

Here are the kids waiting to go down and check out what's under the tree.

Lydia with her princess castle. She LOVES this thing!!! It stays in the living room :).

Zane got a new air soft gun and Harrison got a BB gun.

Checking out the chapstick that Santa left in her stocking.

Looking pretty good!!

Zane reading the Christmas Story from the bible.

Lydia wanted PaPa to read to her!

We took a quick family pic. There's that vest AGAIN!!!! You can't just wear it once.

After going to his parents' house we can home and opened the gifts under the tree. We just let them take their time and play with everything before opening the next gift. It's my favorite tradition.

Jared got some new grilling stuff to go along with our new OUTDOOR KITCHEN!!!! The pool is not finished but the fireplace and kitchen are! I just realized that I haven't posted pics on that...

My new laptop!!! This is my first post from it so maybe that's why I can't get that darn picture to move :).

The aftermath....it makes me weary just looking at it!

And then the sickness began. Lydia was sick with HIGH fever and then I got a cold/who knows what else. We are ALMOST back to normal.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Love Jared's old lady vest!Too funny! Looks like you all had a great Christmas. I too wish Lydia and Olivia knew each other. I am sure they would be great little friends. I could see some great tea parties going on in that little princess tent!

Suz said...

You have such a precious family! I loved all the pics!

*Thanks for your sweet and encouraging comment on my blog!!!

SydneeB said...

Fun pics!!!
That vest is so hideous!!! And with the turtleneck this time. Oh my gosh. =]