Friday, January 8, 2010

Branson 2009

Every year we take the kids to Branson around Christmas and stay at the Chateau on the Lake. It's one of my favorite Christmas traditions. This year I started getting sick (head and throat junk) when we got there but it was still a lot of fun. We left on Friday right after Harrison's class party. It was fun knowing we had the whole Christmas break in front of us! The last day before Christmas break was always one of my favorite days of school ;). We took them to do the Polar Express train ride. They really enjoyed it. The highlights were cookies, hot chocolate, and Santa!
Harrison and Lydia before we got on the train.

The conductor came thru and punched you first initial into your ticket.He forgot to do mine :).I don't remember what she did but she had them ROLLING! I love it!Santa came thru and gave all of the kids a bell. She did really good with him. I wasn't sure how that would go.They always have a great gingerbread house at the Chateau.He's such a great brother!!

0 comments: