Monday, December 1, 2008

Go Hogs!!!

We headed to Little Rock after having lunch at my parent's house on Thursday (there will be pics later!) to watch the Hogs play LSU. Lydia stayed with Jared's Mom and Dad. It was nice to get away for a couple of nights with the boys! What a great game!!! Unfortunately, we weren't prepared for the weather. We had thin jackets and no rain gear (I'm usually a weather channel nut so it's a little surprising) so the boys got cold and wet pretty quickly. I took them to the car at halftime and Jared (thankfully) stayed and watched it with a couple of friends. My friend Misty and her little boy Kaleb were with us so we went shopping for a little bit until the game was over. You can imagine how excited the kids were about that!! Oh, and Harrison lost his shoe five minutes into the game so I had to carry him down the bleachers, to the car, into the store...at least my legs got a little workout :). His shoe went under the bleachers and we never found it! These are all taken with my phone so the quality is not great.
This is Zane's shirt.
Harrison watching the LSU players get out of the buses. He didn't yell at them. He just stood there with his thumb down :).


Harrison's shoeless foot.
We had dinner at Purple Cow. H was pretty proud of his picture. He saw that they had them hung on the wall and initially thought he would give it to them to hang up. He changed his mind and folded it up and put it in his pocket. He almost seemed like he was hiding it. I think he thought they might take it from him if they saw it :).

1 comments:

Christy said...

What a fantastic game! We were thrilled to watch it here in Michigan!

And the Purple Cow sounds so good right now. I miss them being "right around the corner."