Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cookies With Granny

Every year we go make cookies with my Grandma. She is one of the most patient people I know! I know I've posted about this before (probably last year at Christmas!) but she let's them do everything by theirself. They get to mix, measure, pour, cut out, decorate...I'm exhausted just watching them!! I hope that I'm half as patient as her when I'm a grandma! My mom and Jared's mom are also VERY patient so I've got some good examples to follow!

Harrison is teaching Lyddie how to stir. I guess putting on Granny's glasses turned him into the teacher :).

"I LOVE making cookies at Granny's!!!"

She ate bananas and Christmas sprinkles!




1 comments:

Rita said...

What a great tradition! I have missed your udates. Looks like you all have been very busy.