Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Pictures

This was the picture that we used for our Christmas card. It's quite a job to get a good picture of ALL three kids!! It wasn't perfect but it worked! Especially since it was 9 pm on a Sunday night and the kids were pretty tired. We'd been to church twice and out to eat twice. It's amazing that their clothes were presentable.
I took the next pictures a few weeks ago. I was trying the dress on her and then couldn't resist putting her in front of the tree and taking a few pictures. She's Santa's little helper :)
I wish this picture hadn't turned out blurry. I just love it!

She loved this ball. She rolled it and chased it. If it didn't shed glitter I'd make it a toy. She got really mad when I wouldn't let her LICK the glitter off of it.

"Oooh, I think I hear Daddy and the boys. Gotta go!"


0 comments: