Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

We went to my parent's houes for the annual Christmas Eve Bash. It's always so much fun. We had Mexican food again and of course...Dirty Santa! I think there were 27 of us that played so its not a short game. Tons of fun, though!! My mom and dad with the kids.Harrison got Rock Em Sock Em. He's been asking for it for a long time and was SOO excited to open it!!This is my niece and nephew, Lexie and Wyatt. I didn't get Kalin and Katherine in this pic. They are stairstepped from 13 to 16 (K&K are twins).
Part of the Dirty Santa crew. I can't get everyone in one pic and was stuck where I couldn't get the other side :).
Once we got home, we put out the cookies and milk for Santa. Harrison made him a picture and attached $12 for his troubles. The next morning, Harrison found the money in his stocking. I guess he didn't need it :).

0 comments: