Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

We finally woke our kids up at 10:45 so that they could see what Santa had brought and look through their stockings. We were supposed to be at Jared's parent's house at noon for lunch so they didn't have a lot of time. They will sleep all morning if you let them. Believe me, I am NOT complaining :)!!
Lydia got a doll house, a baby doll, and a fire truck. She's been asking for the doll and fire truck but the doll house was a surprise :). Harrison got new golf clubs, a big nerf gun, and a new tennis raquet and balls. Zane got a flat screen tv for his newly redecorated room. I'll post those pics soon. Santa brought them all a tin of popcorn. They were pretty excited! I think I only got FOUR pictures from his parent's house! We ate lunch and played Dirty Santa. It was so much fun as always. Mr.Ennis was pretty excited about his new sled :)!!
Jared and Zane worked on building Zane's bed when we got home while Lydia napped. When she woke up we had our family Christmas time. It's my favorite so I'm glad that we save it for last. I love the fun and craziness of being with all of our familes and absolutely wouldn't trade it for anything. There's just something special about ending it with just us :).

1 comments:

SydneeB said...

cool tradition....leaving your family event for last. I like it!