Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hangin' With The Boys

Zane had some friends spend the night last weekend. I can't tell you how sweet they were to Lyddie (and Harrison). Nick (on the left) made a comment about Lydia not having any hair. Woody (on the right) was a little defensive and said that she did but you just couldn't see it very well. THEN he says, "When you have more hair, we'll come over and play beauty shop and fix it for you." I could have melted into a puddle RIGHT there!!! This little boy loves guitars and rock and roll but couldn't be sweeter to the little sibs. I would just adopt him if I could :).
Lyddie loves to go around the kitchen and "clean". She wipes down the cabinets and the floor. Maybe she'll keep it up and help when she's older!! Tonight, I peeled her an apple and let her go after it. She LOVED it!!! I don't know why she looks so scared :). H loves to pose for pics!

5 comments:

Kara said...

What a sweet little boy! Can I adopt him...that would save me from having kids and trying to get them to turn out like him! :)

Mandy said...

That little boy does sound like a sweetie!

Amber said...

I can't get over how sweet Harrison is to her...Such a great older bro!

How cute with the boys...they all have sweet spots when they are that age :)

Shelley said...

That is so sweet. I love the way boys of all ages act around little girls. And yes Lyddie does have hair, it's just light so it's hard to see ;)

amyj said...

That's just sweet.