Monday, May 12, 2008

Stealing

O.K., I'm stealing an idea from a friend of mine's blog (I'm sorry Kara!!). She has what's called "What I Love Fridays". I'll do a little spin off of it and post it randomly when I find things that I'm loving. The idea hit me the other day when I was using a baby product on Lydia (of course--most of my loves will probably be kid related, unintentionally!) and thought how much I LOVED it! O.K, simple enough.
1. I love these baby wipes for Lydia. She's super sensitive and I will occasionally try regular sensitive baby wipes and she is raw within a day. They are by Lansinoh and you can get them at Target.


2. California Baby diaper rash cream. Same reason as above!
3.Avalon Baby Organics shampoo and body wash--I haven't gone crunchy, this is just good stuff (not that there's anything wrong with being crunchy!!).
I had more but they've left me (mommy brain) and Harrison just woke up and wants some breakfast. Let me know if you've found things that you love. It's a great way to know what's out there with out having to trial and error everything (especially health and beauty products-I love ideas for those!).

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What a great idea!! I have thought of doing a similar post! I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bee's Diaper Rash Cream. It seems to work overnight!! I am also a huge fan of the Floppy Seat! It is just a high chair and grocery cart cover and I know there are several different kinds but I love the Floppy. You have to order them online but they fold up into their own little bag and you can just throw them in the washing machine!!

Kara said...

YEAH! I'm glad you are doing this too. You aren't stealing! :) Now, when I have kids, I will know all the great products! - Kara

Shelley said...

I am going to do this too. I love Aquaphor (although I just realized it is petroleum based:-( not good) Baby Avalon has a diaper cream I want to try. We can't use anything with zinc oxide--- the white creams. I too love the Lansinoh wipes. They are the only ones I can use on Carter. And of course my favorite item at the moment us the Adiri bottle!! BTW- being crunchy is good! Peace, love, and yogurt(as long as it is organic soy yogurt ;-)