Friday, May 9, 2008

Funny Stories

For those of you that don't know Harrison very well...he's a funny one. A bit... ok a LOT dramatic, clever, and just funny! For example, last night I looked down at his pants and there was a very large hole in the knee. I could tell that it hadn't been ripped...more like it had been CUT!! Here was the conversation:
Me: "HARRISON, what happened to your pants??!!??"
He got this look of fear and glanced up at Jared and said,"I just don't want to tell you." He was almost crying but not quite.
Jared: "You have to tell us... "so on and so forth until he finally told us that he had cut them.
Jared: " Maybe I should just go out and cut holes in the seats of the Tahoe, take a bat and beat out the windows, bust out the head lights, and rip off the doors so that we can't ride in it anymore (I can't imagine why he's dramatic...LOL).
Suddenly Harrison starts BAWLING!! Jared asked why we shouldn't do that (thinking we need to take care of our things...)
Harrison: Because there's a TV in there, Dad!!
If your not laughing you really needed to be there because we both lost it (but he was punished--having to earn money to pay for another pair. Too bad he cut the Nike's. It's going to take a while!).
One more story.
He has a "girlfriend" at school (Skylar). He took her a Barbie watch from the cereal box and she's been his ever since! Tonight at dinner we were sitting there and he asked Jared who his favorite people in the world were. Jared answered with, "This girl named Suzy and her three kids..." Harrison said, "My favorite people are God, Jesus, my family, and a girl named Skylar. But I think we may've broken up. She went on vacation." He is just so much fun and makes me laugh constantly!
Quick Zane story.
One of his best friends is Woody. He told Zane that he had a "secret weapon" for getting "dates" (he's 10!). It's his Axe deoderant. When he was on a cruise he would get around 5 dates every night and he knew it was his deoderant because he tried not wearing it one night and didn't get a single date. Zane went to spend the night there last weekend and was going to find out which kind he wore!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh...I am laughing out loud at those stories!! Kids are so funny and I think it is because they don't mean to be!!

Shelley said...

OMG! I laughed so hard I woke Carter up! I love kid stories, they are always good for a laugh

SydneeB said...

OH yeah! Laughed out loud! He is SO funny! We still tell the story to friends about when he asked you if it was going to hurt next time (re: his spanking) so he could decide if he wanted to run in church or not! And I think Lydia and Tate are destined. Early crawlers, early teeth...we just don't want them married early! ha!! I love the picture w/ Max where her one eyebrow is raised! Tate does that too! And of course Axe deo is the best! Doesnt Jared have some! =)

Katie Brown said...

Angie, I checked on your blog to see what ya'll were doing and those stories were hilarious. I loved the tv one. I can only imagine what stories we'll have told to us. We already get some bizarre comments, like the train outside our window or when the crayons have to go to timeout.