Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Family That Works Together...

Yesterday, we had a big family work day in the backyard. You can imagine how excited the boys were :). They actually did great. Jared told them that they could swim when they were finished so they kicked it in! A group of neighborhood boys showed up and wanted to help (wow). It's amazing what that many kids can accomplish. They were SO tired last night.
Here's a pic of our outdoor fireplace. We layed sod all day. Wow! That is a JOB. It was neat to do something that I'd never done before. I'm pretty sure I lifted with my back and not my legs tho! I am SORE today. The boys picked up rocks and hauled stone. I never got an after picture. I'll get one when we finish the rest of the back yard.Lydia was enjoying a little snack after her nap. She loved being outside. She chased Coconut all over. She would say, "Why Coconut not come to me?" Here's a picture of Harrison from Thursday. They had mismatch day at school. He loves to dress up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! Why don't you send the boys over to work in our backyard. We could use the help. :)

Rita said...

Beautiful fire place.