Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

My sister and I took Carter and Lydia to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago. We started off the day by going to Gymboree (the class not the store). It was GREAT!! Carter goes every week but we didn't sign up since we live so far away. I wish we could. She had SO much fun. She was getting a little tired when we got to the pumpkin patch but still had a great time. I love to watch them play and explore. They always have so much fun together :). Are YOU superstitious?? :)
We ended the trip by meeting Daddy at his clinic so that I could get a flu shot. She kept pointing at her arm and saying that she wanted one. We were considering giving her the half dose since her clinic was out of it and didn't know when they were getting more in. He decided to do it. She (of course) started crying and looked at him like "what did you just do to me??" It broke his heart and said that Emily (his nurse) was going to give her the second one! She's such a Daddy's girl :).

1 comments:

Shelley said...

We had so much fun! When I took Carter to our doctor to get a shot, he laughed the whole time I got mine! Then when the nurse started lifting up his shirt, he started saying, "no, no" and cried.