Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th!!

We had a fun and busy 4th! We went to Ft. Smith for a party during the afternoon and then to my sister's house in Bentonville that night.

Lydia made some new friends at the party. It was so cute to see her hanging out with the little girls!!


Lyddie and Zane
H on the diving board.
The party made us SO anxious for our pool to be finished. Jared and Lydia played almost the whole time!!
She would lean over and give him the BIGGEST hugs! She's such a Daddy's girl.
This is Gary throwing Harrison in the pool. He is one of the FUNNIEST people you'll ever meet!Shell's brother-in-law, his wife and kiddos, were in town so we got to hang out with them, too. They are SO much fun! This is their daughter, Anna.
Lyddie and Carter.
The gang! Aidan (Anna's brother), Anna, Lydia and Carter.
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! Here are the guys experimenting with fireworks!! Monte (Shell's husband is in orange), Jared and my older brother, Dan (in white).
They would put the firework in the back of the PVC pipe (I knew the pool trash would come in handy!!) and he would launch it. I laughed harder that night than I have in a long time!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! I can't wait to see pics of your pool too...I am so jealous, I want a pool so bad :)

Shelley said...

That was a fun weekend!!