Friday, June 19, 2009

Dress Up Buddies

Harrison and Lydia LOVE to dress up together. Harrison has always loved it and I can tell that Lydia is going to be the same way. You never know WHAT Harrison is going to come downstairs in.
"See ya!" The boys were actually getting her to dance. Notice the underwear. They say "Mom" with hearts and arrows!! I was sitting at the computer the other day picking pictures to put on my blog (they never made it!) and H was with me looking at them (dressed just like this). I said, "Well, I need to go get in the shower." He said, "Well, I need to find someone to be the cow." I started laughing (you had to hear his voice). He looked at me and said, "I was wondering if you'd be interested in being the cow." Of course I agreed so I wore a cow vest and hid while he hunted me down and shot me (he's a cowboy so that's what he does!). Priceless. This is Zane on his last day of elementary school! We finally agreed to let him get a phone. We thought it would be a good graduation gift. He also got the President's Award which means that he scored in the 90th percentile on state tests and maintained a 3.5 or above grade average. We are SOOO proud of him!!!!! I don't get as many pictures of him on here. He is really maturing a lot. He's been great with Lyddie. He loves to play with her and teach her funny things. She gives knuckles, calls the Hogs, does the Gator chomp (don't know why!!), upside down long horns, puppy dog face, the list keeps going. I love to hear them all laughing and playing together.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

They are all getting so big! Way to go Zane, that is such a great accomplishment! That story about Harrison asking you to be the cow is hilarious! The things we do for our kids!

amyj said...

Yay, Zane! Look at him talking on that phone...when did he get so big??!

Shelley said...

Way to go Zane! I am so proud of you. (Make sure you get an unlimited texting package. Didn't take me long to figure that one out.) Harrison is so funny. I love the way he asks things in his sweet little voice. You just have to do whatever he asks. Lydia looks so big in those pictures. I can't believe it. I love it when she calls the hogs. Future Razorback cheerleader?