Wednesday, February 21, 2007

5 A.M. Post

This is my 5 a.m. post. Hopefully the only one I ever do! I have to stay up all night because I have some tests in the morning (I guess this morning!). I am having an MRI, MRA, and a sleep deprived EEG (the reason I am not sleeping). I had some numbness in one of arms and some vision problems a few weeks ago so I am having tests just to make sure everything is O.K. Jared's mom and dad had the boys so we went over to Aaron and Carrie's to hang out. I didn't leave their house until after 2 a.m. (wanna talk about great friends!!). Jared and Aaron came back to our house to sit in the hot tub and I stayed and talked to Carrie. She is almost 20 weeks pregnant so she let me shop thru all of her clothes that she can't wear. I came home with 3 bags!! Then I stopped at Wal-Mart and killed some time. You have to love those 24 hour stores!! We bought a new car today. We got a 2007 Silver Tahoe (my dream car!!). This picture is taken when it was getting dark so it's not a great one. At least I had something fun to drive around at all hours of the night!!

0 comments: