Monday, January 22, 2007

First Post


HI! Welcome to my blog. I am still playing around with this site to see how to customize it. I just wanted all of you to know that I have started one. It probably won't be too terribly interesting but I'll post pics of the boys and keep you up on the things that we are doing. Those of you living out of town will probably find it better than those of you that see us pretty often! Check in again soon and I'll try to get this going. This is a picture of the boys from Christmas. I just thought of my next post...

1 comments:

girlonthemove said...

Oh, I just love seeing pictures of you guys! OK, I want to know how are work, school, and the house? I have been volunteering a whole big bunch at Carlie's (and soon-to-be) Justin's school. I play guitar and sing for the school Masses and I help teach the choir. I started this last January and this year the choir has grown to 50 kids (5th, 6th, & 7th graders). It's really lots of fun. But I miss you guys so much!